Provision of Services
We may collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for purposes arising from the ordinary course of our work and business, such as to:
- provide you with legal services;
- administer, maintain and manage our relationship with you;
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- send you updates and publications, where you have requested to be on our mailing list;
- comply with applicable laws and regulations (or any request or direction of any governmental authority);
- perform internal audit or conflict checks or comply with other internal policies; and
- any purposes which we notify you of at the time of your personal data is collected from you or
disclosed to us.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to our affiliates, agents, service partners and third party providers (which may or may not be in Singapore), to use on our behalf or otherwise, for the above purposes.
Please note that if you refuse or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to provide or continue to provide our services to you.
When you visit our Website, information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type may be collected. This is done for the purpose of system administration and to enable us to analyse and track usage, so that we can improve on our Website and services.
How to access and correct your personal data
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your personal data records,
please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing at:
- Address: 101 Cecil Street #19-03, Tong Eng Building Singapore 069533